hit me..

gambar gambar

Thursday, March 5, 2009

tagged

Attention :
i, Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you
ii, At de end, choose 16 people to be tagged
iii, You have to tag the person who tagged youiv, If i tagged you, its because i want to know more about you
16 random things, facts, habits or goals about me :

  1. like gothic n emo style
  2. 7teen dis year (dec)
  3. luv hiphop
  4. youngest in ma family
  5. have 2 silly bro
  6. wanna be a doctor
  7. skewl at lebest
  8. luv ma skewl
  9. ma bestfren - hana
  10. luv ma fren so much..-sampai mati-
  11. kasar siot!! cam laki..
  12. ske rambut pendek -for now-
  13. ske pkai celak mate biar nmpak cam gothic
  14. ske brand converse, bum equipment, nike n adidas
  15. all my siblings luv man united
  16. MANCHESTER UNITED TIIL I DIE !!!

akoo tagged kt

  1. ady n all my lebest fren
  2. ma teachers
  3. kt sape2 je la.. hehek..

1 comment :

nazz said...

wow....
u just loke me..
kasar...rambut pendek...man u 4 life...
h0pe we can b fwen...
=D