hit me..

gambar gambar

Monday, January 2, 2012

Selamat Tahun Baru 2012!!!

Bismillah...


 Hi Guys! Its have been a while right.. Sorry cause didn't update this blog far quite a long time. Can't put the blame to Mr.Busy. It is my own fault. You know when Mr.Malas  come and visit me, I pon terikut malas jugak. We are already on the new year now so, I just wanna wish you guys a very Happy New Years 2012! Here are some updates that I didn't show to you guys..

10 December 2011 - Hamizah & Shuhaimi's Wedding
I was in-charged to pictures of them with a payment of RM200. Ok la tu sebab I still a beginner.. RM200 for 50 pictures in standart size, 2 pictures in 8r size, 1 Album and a CD. Ada Sesiapa nak book I???


15 December 2011 - School is OVER!!

Yeay! I am officially not a School Student anymore! This is my second time I said that since I think that I can get into some Uni when I was in Form5. huhuhu...

They are my dorm mates...... Miss them a lot!

23 December 2011 - Get a Sister-In-Law

Yeah! My Angah is already married to my sister, Fallina. Since I didn't have any sister and raised with 2 big brother, I felt very happy and sad at the same time. Happy because i got a sister and sad because I have to let my Angah go.. I mean let him go to his wife. Can't be closed to him anymore like before...
Since my Angah is a Ashker so, one of their customary marriage is lalu bawah pedang. Nanti kat rumah aku pon ada jugak.

Just look at that cake. It was HUGE ok! Ada meriam pulak kat atas tu! Nasib baik tak meletop je! Angah dalam unit PARA and I really don't know what the hell it is but dekat cake tu ada logo PARA I think.. PARA tu maybe untuk Parachute kot.. Sebab Angah memang selalu kene pergi latihan payung terjun....




So, that's it! I don't know why Aku tulis dalam English kali ni. Rindu nak belajar MUET kot.. hhuhuhu... Dekat Terengganu esok dah mula sekolah. So, Buat adik-adik kat sekolah tu, SELAMAT BERSEKOLAH!!! hahahahahahahaha...

No comments :