hit me..

gambar gambar

Thursday, June 14, 2012

EURO Fever

Bismillah



Since the Euro has started, I cannot watch the TV during midnights. My family is a 'Sport-Lovers' family. My mum love soccer, tennis and badminton. My dad, well, almost all kind of sports. My brothers love soccer. And we all (the siblings) are a fan of Manchester United. And I don't know anything about soccer except for GOAL.



My mum, she likes Chelsea. But, she still support Man U when there's a match between Man U and other club. BUT not between Man U and Chelsea. Berperang ok! hahaha...



At night, if there is no tennis or badminton match, I still can watch my movies on Astro 411, 412 and 413 till 2 or 3 am.  But now, maybe just until 12 am. Then, my bro's will say ' Dah! Pi tido. Org nk tgk bola pulak!' huuuuu..... Movie pon tak habis lagi..  Sad =( Sometimes, my dad return home from the mosque early than usual and when I ask him why, he said 'Tok imam suruh balik tengok bola!' Ade ke???

So now, the thing that I got on my mind everyday is ' Bile la Euro ni nak habis nie???' Hari-hari ok!

No comments :