hit me..

gambar gambar

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 !!!

*Auto Publish Entry*

Bismillah..


At this time, I probably in the middle of having fun with my friends at Kuching Waterfront or at somewhere else in Kuching.. So, I have to set this entry to auto publish since I can't bring my laptop with me.. *It's heavy ok!*

So I, Nurul Izzaty binti Selamat wanted to wish Happy New Year 2013 to all creatures around the world, my follower, my parent, my siblings, my sister in-law, my niece or nephew inside my sister in-law womb and I don't know his/her gender yet since they she didn't scan, my aunts and uncles, my cousins, my best friends, my friends, my instagram follower and my facebook friends which I didn't know whether you read this or not! If you read this, please do comment below and wish to me! Tehee!


No comments :